Thursday, January 7, 2010

BNP4UK!!!!!!!!

It would appear that the aim of English Nationalists Is to split Britain and make her four Country's separated and independent rather than the United Kingdom.

I certainly agree with an English Parliament that would reset the balance, and I wholly advocated the promotion of our English Heritage/ethnicity. However, I do not want an end to the British Isle as a United Kingdom. This is why I am BNP. I want a Pan-British Governance stemming from the bottom up.

Whilst I can to some extent understand that it may seem that an totally independent England would be able to better express her History and culture. "Together we are strong" and we need the strength of a United Kingdom to face a possible federal Europe.

The BNP don't have MPs YET and the Union is only on the verge of splitting due to anti-English factionalism and pro EU propaganda. The EU wants separate small provinces without power. I believe that as a totally separate supposedly 'independent' entity this is what we would be.

I am English and those that want a fully independent England do not speak for me.

I am proud to be Nationalistically BRITISH so you don't offend me by calling me such. I am ethnically English and would want the bloody immigrants OUT who are the main problem!

I think 'English Nationalists' fail to see that its the government setting these unfair policies not Nationalistic Brits!

No comments:

Post a Comment